- Fry light
- 200g Cauliflower
- 1 Egg lightly beaten (taken from another meal allowance)
- 50g cheese, grated
- Freshly ground Salt & Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons Tomato Puree (Sweeten with Stevia if too sharp)
- 3-4 cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced or crushed
- 1/2 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 small Courgette sliced
To start your Carb Free Pizza line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 200c.
Grate the cauliflower using a box grater or blitz in a blender until the cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft.
Remove from the microwave and let cool.
Mix in the egg, half the grated cheese and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with fry light and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
Top the pizza with the tomato puree, the other half of the cheese, garlic, Tomatoes, red Pepper & Courgette (or a selection of toppings you desire).
Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes.